apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject apr-util/xml/expat/autom4te/* and aclocal.m4
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:26:28 GMT
One observation, one question w.r.t. the 0.9.x ./buildconf;

I noticed that someone tried to add the removal of autom4te from (apparently)
xml/expat/ - but failed since the previous (cd xml/expat;) was in another scope.
I'll patch 0.9.x and trunk (not expecting a bunch of things to happen in any
other branch.)

But my question is, why leave aclocal.m4 in expat/xml when the notes in the
script observed that the root apr-util/aclocal.m4 could break some builds?

Last small nit; we redirect other library builds to use the apr/libtool,
why not also point xml/expat's build to do the same?

Bill