apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Netware naming convention
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:27:55 GMT
  Yep, you are absolutely correct and I will have to look into getting
this fixed for 1.3.  I wasn't really thinking about running apr-0.9 and
apr-1.x side-by-side mainly because this isn't a common practice on
NetWare.  Most of the time NetWare just has a single version of a
library which is backwards compatible.  And since realistically the only
APR application running on NetWare is HTTPD, 99% of the NetWare users
will probably just upgrade rather than try to run two different
versions.  However, this shouldn't be hard to fix and it would probably
be a good idea to do so.

Brad

<433E08E6.5030104@rowe-clan.net>,
http://www.apache.org/dist/apr/binaries/netware/