apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: possible bug in apr_dbd_sqlite3.c
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:03:16 GMT
On 9/15/05, Ronen Mizrahi <ronen@tversity.com> wrote:
> Yet again, I would like to ask if anyone has any feedback on this? If
> someone out there is pondering some issues about this, please respond,
> perhaps a discussion may help and at the least I would know that someone
> is planning to address this issue.

I suspect nobody has gotten around to looking at it.  If you think
there's a problem, a patch to correct it or at least to add a test
that shows the issue would certainly be appreciated.  As it stands,
it'll just have to wait until someone who understands the sqlite code
gets some free time.

-garrett