apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ronen Mizrahi <ro...@tversity.com>
Subject Re: possible bug in apr_dbd_sqlite3.c
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:55:53 GMT
Thank you for responding.
May I ask also a question about the apr_dbd interface and how it should
be used with sqlite in order to roll back a transaction. I was looking
for a way to rollback a transaction, and it looks like the interface
right now allows one to start a transaction and to commit it but it does
not allow one to roll it back. I ended up using apr_dbd_select() with an
SQL string of "ROLLBACK", is this how the interface intends for users to
do it? Should there perhaps be function in apr_dbd for rollback?