apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject My lazy Sunday afternoon project
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:19:48 GMT
Folks, I'd like to get the ball rolling on a working 1.2.3 release of
apr and apr-util.  I plan to tag candidate tarballs on Sunday, sometime
after noon.

If you have things sitting on trunk/, please consider backporting them
to branches/1.2.x/, since trunk/ remains not-quite-ready-for-primetime.
This especially includes any bugfixes that affect httpd-2.1.8 or other
coming releases from projects such as svn.

If I have a few minutes, I'll roll apr 1.3.0-dev snapshots as well and
drop them in /dev/dist/ for folks to being experimenting with.

Bill