apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r265755 - in /apr/apr-util/trunk/ldap: apr_ldap_init.c apr_ldap_option.c
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:10:44 GMT
Brane,

   actually I'm thinking that the pre-NT, post-NT split is a perfect
justification for two different builds, and was working on that for
the Apache 2.2 installer.  Running 9x/NT detection throughout APR just
seems silly, when you consider that it's one or the other.

   Folks upgrading from borked Win9x OS's to NT feel no pain.  Folks that
downgrade to 9x should be shot on site :)

Bill