apr-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Re: write struct apr
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:54:12 GMT
Hi Nick,
thanks for the suggestion.
Ehm... I have used apr in many apache modules but also in standalone
programs and CGI.
APR is so powerful that you can use it anywhere.... ;-)
apr_dbm seems ok form my purpose: another little question.
Can I syncronize the access?
I read in the docs that the type of the DBM can be

GDBM for GDBM files
SDBM for SDBM files
DB for berkeley DB files
NDBM for NDBM files