apr-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject write struct apr
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:58:37 GMT
Hi all,
I have a doubt which I suppose is simple...
I'm writing a cgi which uses, of course, apr library. My target is to
share some structures between different processes (instances of my cgi).
So I'd like to use shared memory (not apr shared memory because I
suppose that the pool and then the shared memory is detroyed at the end
of my cgi).
I have an apr table and I want to write it to the shared memory: then
another process attaches to shared memory and it reads back the apr table.
Is it possible?
Can I use some apr function to write the apr table?

Thanks very much for the support.

Bye

--Marco