apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: APR-Util 1.2.1
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:08:03 GMT
Rick Keiner wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I've attached a patch to the SQLite 3 driver that
> fixes some initialization issues and returns float
> data. This has been tested with the jxta-c.jxta.org
> project and no major issues. If we could get it in the
> release that would be great! We are relying on this
> patch to be part of the release.

I'd love to commit this patch, but it seems to do a number of different
things, and since I don't know all that much about the internals of the
sqlite3 dbd I can't confirm if they're right or wrong.  Could you
perhaps write a log message that explains exactly what problems are
being corrected here (in addition to the addition of the new float data
feature).

Thanks,

-garrett