apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: APR 1.2.1
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:03:59 GMT
On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 06:48:18AM +0200, Branko ─îibej wrote:
> Windows compiles with lots of unnecessary warnings (looks like nobody
> ever tests on systems where sizeof(apr_size_t) < sizeof(apr_off_t), and
> the tests don't pass:

Sorry, I missed your attachment before.  Only the fullrw.c one was easy
to fix.

The rest are all size_t-vs-int issues, they're not really very
interesting and mostly fall through from various places in the API where
an 'int' is used to represent a count of objects, as in the tables code.
These could probably be fixed in 2.0 if anyone cared.

I'm just glad that gcc doesn't enable -Wsign-compare with -Wall ;)

joe