apr-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Keiner <rick_kei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: APR-Util 1.2.1
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:55:17 GMT
Hi Garrett,

Sure, no problem.

1) relock the mutex after a retry in the
dbd_sqlite3_select function.

2) remove break from the return of a float value from
SQLite and initialize the value to NULL. The value was
never being returned.

3) remove unnecessary creation and destruction of
apr_pool in dbd_sqlite3_query function.

4) Remove the res variable in the dbd_sqlite3_query
function.

There were some changes after this review and the
updated patch file is attached.

Thanks,
Rick Keiner

--- Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>