apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Wilson, Brian A" <Brian.A.Wil...@boeing.com>
Subject apr_allocator_destroy infinite loop
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:52:37 GMT
I'm trying to track down an error when closing a program using apr.  In
the jxta-c shell it calls apr_terminate upon exit but it ends up in an
infinite while loop in apr_allocator_destroy.  I've traced it down to a
point where the while loop is being called on a circular pair of nodes.
Such that A->next = B and B->next = A.  I've tried adding an escape
check to exit if it gets to that situation but that leaves large amounts
of memory lost.  Any ideas on what could be the cause and possible
solutions?

Brian Wilson