apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r209721 - /apr/apr/trunk/include/arch/win32/apr_arch_networkio.h
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:17:09 GMT
Let's not create a half dozen dbd .dsp flavors.

It seems the time is long past for a minimal configure.bat.
I'll hack it together this weekend for win32 so we can at
least;

  * choose NT-only (no win9x foo at all)

  * choose apr_iconv, an external iconv, or not.

  * choose an external expat

  * choose dbd backends

  * openssl hashing/randomness or apr's
    (more news on that in a week)