apr-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Jen <henry...@ztune.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.0
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:11:26 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> Henry Jen wrote:
>

>>-1 for Win32, the condvars deadlock is a serious bug. I knew this is not
>>news, but as the patch had been available for quite a while, is it
>>possible to get it fixed?
>

> No.
>
> I will not commit such a platform specific patch.  Anyone who actually
> compiles APR on win32 that wants to do it?

I tried to convince our team members to use/contribute to apr as much as
we can, the recent apr_dbd_sqlite3 driver by Rick Keiner is one example.

Cannot make progress on such a serious bug will make me much harder to
pitch the idea of a broader collaboration between jxta-c and apr project.

Please someone looks into the patch.

Thanks,
Henry