apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r219285 - /apr/apr/branches/1.1.x/STATUS
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:56:34 GMT
On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 11:22:15PM -0700, Brian Pane wrote:
> Thanks.  Are you +1 for backporting to both apr-1.1 and apr-1.0?  (I
> put in a separate vote in 1.0's STATUS file, since that branch has the
> same code for creating the pollset.)
>
> Can a couple of other committers please cast votes on this, too?

There's no need to get votes for backports to APR stable branches; just
backport it if you think that's appropriate, and someone will scream if
they don't like it.

It looks OK to me except that you've used an int rather than an
apr_status_t to store an error code, which should really be fixed:

+    if (file->pollset != NULL) {
+        int pollset_rv = apr_pollset_destroy(file->pollset);

Regards,

joe