apr-dev mailing list archives

From Lee Begg <l...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject Incomplete sctp configure test - patch in bugzilla
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:29:19 GMT
Hi

I found a small bug with the test for SCTP in the configure script.  I
submitted a bug report (bug #35021) and patch that fixes it.

The test doesn't give SCTP a chance because it misses the two header files
needed.  These files are tested for earlier in the configure script but are
not included into the program that is compiled and run to test of SCTP
support.

The patch includes these two headers, if available, into the test.  It works
under linux with lksctp and kernel module.  It is a very minor change.

If there is anything more I can do? It would seem to be a waste to have all
the support for SCTP in APR just to have the configuration test fail because
of a slight problem in the test.

Regards
Lee Begg