Does anyone know of anyone using APR on the Palm platform?

Since Palm provides GCC-based development tools I assume this would be possible, if a port to (one or more) of Palm's OS API sets existed. Has anyone tried to do this?

I have an APR-based application I'd like to try porting to Palm. (I'm not looking to run HTTPD on Palm.)

I could just start porting (the parts of APR that I use), but I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

The apache.org website describes the Linux and Windows ports, but is there some place where ports to other platforms are indexed/discussed? Or maybe there aren't any, yet?

Thanks.