apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Christie" ...@samizdat.org>
Subject Does a PalmOS port of APR exist?
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 23:14:29 GMT
Does anyone know of anyone using APR on the Palm platform?

Since Palm provides GCC-based development tools I assume this would be possible, if a port
to (one or more) of Palm's OS API sets existed. Has anyone tried to do this?

I have an APR-based application I'd like to try porting to Palm. (I'm not looking to run HTTPD
on Palm.)

I could just start porting (the parts of APR that I use), but I don't want to reinvent the
wheel.

The apache.org website describes the Linux and Windows ports, but is there some place where
ports to other platforms are indexed/discussed? Or maybe there aren't any, yet?

Thanks.