apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Vote: apr-iconv 1.0.2
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:02:41 GMT
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> If you two (and anyone else with an explicit vote on the apr-iconv
> 1.0.2 tarball) vote in the next hour it would clarify things quite
> a bit.

My original vote was intended to be +1 for release.  Apparently such a
vote at this point is of little value.  And admittedly I haven't tested
the thing.  So I'll just call it a +0 for release.  Which effectively
means that the thing will be pulled, I realize.  Like I said, I don't
care.  Let's just fix the problem and move on.