apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: APR-Iconv 1.0.2 Released
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:12:58 GMT
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Paul Querna wrote:

> When I counted the votes, I interpreted all of the +1s to be for the
> entire group (apr, apr-util, apr-iconv).  I am sorry if I misinterpreted
> any of the votes.  This was not my intention.

This is, I think, the real question, and one I was asking myself.  Did we
at some point decide to release the APR libraries *not* as a group?  Why
do we have different revisions of all three going out?  Why did apr-iconv
not go to 1.1.x when apr-* did?

Anyway +1 to the approach of keeping what we have and pushing quickly to
apr-iconv 1.1.0 to fix the problem at hand.  I don't much care whether
apr-iconv 1.0.2 continues to exist in the meanwhile or not.  +1 to keep
it, +0 to remove it.

--Cliff