apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: APR-Iconv 1.0.2 Released
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:05:48 GMT
At 03:03 PM 3/17/2005, Paul Querna wrote:

>I didn't feel I did it in a rush. I don't feel it was an excessively fast release cycle.

Just one hopefully productive comment, committing the actual
announce about 24 hours before the release:

 * gives translators time to convert to other languages if we can
   solicit some help from our German, Spanish and Italian speaking
   friends at httpd.

 * gives everyone a chance to see exactly what you mean to release
   and comment/fix the release notes for specific issues they think
   belong in the announcement itself.

It would, in the future, allay some confusion.