apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Hold Noses (was Re: svn commit: r157852 - in apr/apr-iconv/trunk: CHANGES lib/api_version.c lib/iconv_module.c)
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 05:28:09 GMT
At 09:57 PM 3/16/2005, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 03:16:44AM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
>> API_STRINGIFY?  When did we grow that?  Is this materially different than
>> APR_STRINGIFY?
>
>I know, I know.  OtherBill's patches required us to remove any dependencies
>upon APR_* functions because the Win32 RC compiler can't handle it.  I held my
>nose during the commit...  -- justin

functions.  That's an include.  Wasn't required, simply trivial.

However it was rather pointless to include apr for a two line #define,
don't you think?  Apparently not.

If you have an issue, rather than grabbing a tissue, try addressing
it to the list at that time, as opposed to personal snipes.

Once again you sent me hunting for an [annotated] viewsvn history to
track down which patch I added that in.  Oh wait - svn can't do that.
Score another for premature adoption.