apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Hold horses, 1.1.1 solution
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 01:02:32 GMT
At 06:43 PM 3/16/2005, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>--On Wednesday, March 16, 2005 6:38 PM -0600 "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
wrote:

>>Cracking on getting an appropriate patch together for apr-iconv
>>trunk, after some brief comments we will move ahead w/ tagging
>>an apr-iconv 1.1.1.
>
>You probably mean apr-iconv 1.0.3.  (We're at 1.0.2.)  -- justin

This would be a minor bump, if not a major bump due to our oversight.
Certainly can't be a subversion bump since it changes the user-visible
usage of APR_ICONV_PATH (to APR_ICONV1_PATH)  I thought about some
extra punctuation and decided dashes weren't kosher, an extra
underscore seems unnecessary.  If anyone feels differently, holler.

The same bug affects any unix or other users of apr-iconv, fwiw (zero).