apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject 1.2? Fixes to libapr[util...].dll version resource
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:47:28 GMT
I'd committed a patch to fix the version resource tag, it seems
we were broken when trying to build non-dev flavors of the .dll's.

What's consensus?  Do we make the next release 1.2.0, admitting
this was just borked in 1.1.x and prior, or do we do a point bump
release 1.1.2 or whatnot?

It seems to me that 1.2.0 makes a good starting-over point where
we are in sync with Unix, and follow the Win32 conventions as well.
But I submit this to you all, and hear that httpd has plans of
a new candidate soon (meaning it's a good time to decide.)

Bill