apr-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1.1 Release
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 00:36:02 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> At 05:08 PM 3/16/2005, Paul Querna wrote:
>
>>William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>
>>>-1 for apr-util / apr-iconv.
>>>Curt has identified a very significant issue; I will comment
>>>to that thread.  Since the 'fix' should be fairly trivial,
>>>I think we should next release a version that deals with
>>>iconv/*.so's.
>>
>>I do not believe this is a valid reason to hold up these releases. This is not a regression
from any previous versions. This release fixes many other issues. Once this issue is fixed,
we can do another release.

> Heaven forbid folks examine issues as they queue in :)
>
> +1 on release of 1.1.1 apr release, you are quite right.

Vote Tally:

+1: Justin Erenkrantz, Sander Striker, Brad Nicholes, Jim Jagielski,
Graham Leggett, William A. Rowe.

With that, I have moved the releases to dist/apr to be sync on the
mirrors and I will send out the announcement email later tonight.

Thanks for voting.

-Paul