apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Collins-Sussman <suss...@collab.net>
Subject opposite of apr_xml_quote_string() ?
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:41:51 GMT
I'm working on the svn 1.2 "locking" feature, and I've come to a point
where mod_dav_svn needs to xml-unescape the incoming comment attached
to a DAV lock, so that it ends up being stored in the svn repository as
something human-readable.  (For complex reasons, neither httpd nor
mod_dav is xml-unescaping the data.)

I've searched high and low through apr, apr-util, httpd, and svn APIs.
I've found apr_xml_quote_string() as a nice way of xml-escaping data,
but I've not found anything to xml-unescape.

Any ideas?  Do I need to go write this function myself?