apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: 1.2? Fixes to libapr[util...].dll version resource
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:07:21 GMT
--On Monday, March 7, 2005 10:47 PM -0600 "William A. Rowe, Jr."
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> I'd committed a patch to fix the version resource tag, it seems
> we were broken when trying to build non-dev flavors of the .dll's.
>
> What's consensus?  Do we make the next release 1.2.0, admitting
> this was just borked in 1.1.x and prior, or do we do a point bump
> release 1.1.2 or whatnot?

I would go for 1.1.1 as I don't believe we're ready for a 1.2.0 that
includes apr_dbd just yet.  So, I think you should just backport your
changes to the 1.1.x branch so that Win32 builds properly and then we can
roll out 1.1.1.  -- justin