apr-dev mailing list archives

From Damir Dezeljin <program...@mbss.org>
Subject APR on AS400 ???
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:15:17 GMT
Hi.

I'm developing an application using APR on AS/400 (OS400) platform. As I
know only apr (no apr-utils) was ported to OS400 by IBM to run Apache2. Do
anyone know if there is any issue on compiling apr-utils on OS400?

When reading a book about AS/400 PASE porting package I found a reference
that Apache on OS400 is compiled using PASE. I guess that this refers to
Apache 1.x? Does Apache 2 (APR) also use PASE to run on OS400?

BTW: Does anyone have a good link for HOWTOs,... about programming on
OS400? - I'm new to this platform so I'm confused by some
'strange' concepts :(

Best regards,
Dezo