apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: apr_dbd committed
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:01:07 GMT
On Thursday 03 February 2005 12:30, Joe Orton wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 05:45:30AM +0000, Nick Kew wrote:
> > I've just committed the first apr_dbd code to apr-util:
>
> - adding headers without building the code breaks the httpd build

Oops, sorry!

> - test code should go in test/ not dbd/

To be fixed.  The test program as-is is very sketchy, and can't usefully
be automated.

> - is the reslist comment at the top of apr_dbd.h still relevant?

Nope.  I meant to take it out.

> - there is a bunch of autofoo on the way I presume?

Once I've figured it out.  Unless you're offering to help with it?

> - is the global state unavoidable?
>
> static apr_hash_t *drivers = NULL;

And the mutex if APR_HAS_THREADS:-)

It makes sense to me, but feel free to suggest an alternative.

--
Nick Kew