apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: APR 1.1.0 Releasee Cycle?
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:52:38 GMT
>3. What is the status on the APR LDAP & Start TLS work?

I think that we have to API's nailed down but there is still some work
that needs to be done bring the different SDKs together.  Graham would
have to make the final call on wheither the APIs can go now and the
functionality later or if we are still missing something.  The biggest
question is mutual authentication and client certificates.

Brad