apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin ER <ersin...@cs.hacettepe.edu.tr>
Subject Several questions about apr
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:34:04 GMT
Hi all,

For the last several hours I could not compile a sample apr application.
Could someone please summarize what should I do on a Linux host with a
tiny demo?

Shall we see a real programmers guide with 1.1 or 2.0 releases? I want
to write one (at least in my language) but I cannot understand the
current documentation and I cannot even compile an app :-) If I can make
progress and if I can have enough overview of the library, I'll start to
write a guide.

Could someone please summarize the best practices for uses of essential
modules such as pools?

Thanks.

--- Ersin