apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [INTRODUCE] apr-java
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:41:43 GMT
Silly Question - doesn't this proposal fit better
in the commons project than Tomcat?

For that matter, I'm rolling the dice that the apr
project itself would entertain the possibilities of
supporting jni / xs / c++ wrappers.

The reason I suggest this is that we have .pkg and .rpm
folks supporting standardized apr 0.9 / 1.x installs.
To keep these in sync would ultimately become quite
important.  The second reason is that we should truly
adopt consistent OO conventions for all of these varied
extension schemas.