apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r124196 - /apr/apr-util/trunk/include/apr_ldap.hw /apr/apr-util/trunk/ldap/apr_ldap_init.c
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 18:07:44 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Wouldn't testing APR_HAS_MICROSOFT_LDAPSDK be alot cleaner than
> adding more HAS macros?

I could not find a clean way of getting autoconf to detect the LDAP SDK
(I am no expert on autoconf or complex #ifdef magic, it made my brain
hurt). The immediate need was solved by doing string comparisons on the
only #define that gives away this information: LDAP_VENDOR_NAME. If
someone can show me how to convince autoconf to actually detect the SDK
instead of the klunky thing that's there now I would be hugely grateful :)

Regards,
Graham