apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Bowsher" <m...@ukf.net>
Subject Re: Please merge r59141 (Berkeley DB 4.3 support) to apr 0.9.x
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:07:53 GMT
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Please merge r59141 (Berkeley DB 4.3 support) to apr 0.9.x
>
> Committed in revision 125358.

Thanks!

>> Once this is done, please could an apr-util 0.9.6 release be considered.
>
> I don't see any reason 0.9.6 couldn't be released, but I don't know the
> details of what's involved in rolling a release, and I won't have the
> time to devote to it in the next week or so, so if someone else could
> step up to the plate it would be much appreciated.

I don't want to rush anyone - personally, I'm unlikely to get around to
using BDB 4.3 for about a month - I just wanted to get the process started,
in case you wanted to do a "release soon" announcement, and then wait awhile
to see if anyone came forward with additional things to include.

Thanks again,

Max.