apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Backport and release policy for APR and APR-UTIL...
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:12:46 GMT
   Where all of the backports included in the CHANGES file for version
1.0.1?  What about any work that has been done since 1.0.1?  There still
aren't sections in the STATUS files for listing and voting on backports
and I just recently added a "Changes for APR 1.0.2" in the APR changes
file because of a NetWare issue.  Should I go ahead and fix up the APR
and APR-UTIL STATUS and CHANGES files with the appropriate sections?
Maybe I missed it, but I am just not sure that the ground rules for the
APR and APR-UTIL projects have set like they were with HTTPD.  Just
making sure that at least my assumptions about how we proceed are
correct.

Brad

>>> Cliff Woolley <jwoolley@virginia.edu> Wednesday, December 15, 2004
11:29 AM >>>
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Brad Nicholes wrote:

> release of APR 1.0.  Since then there has been a lot of activity in
> TRUNK as compared to almost no activity in the 1.0.x branch.

After the 1.0.x branch was created at ApacheCon, Justin and Thom
backported everything that they thought could be backported without
breaking binary compatibility...

--Cliff