apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies and Modularity in APR
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:19:45 GMT
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Garrett Rooney wrote:

> The current implementation appears to just not work at all without DSO
> support, assuming I read it correctly, although I don't see any reason
> that in the long run it wouldn't work exactly as you specified, linking
> everything in directly.

Erm, if that's right it's a serious bug.  I don't have a platform without
DSO, but I did test-drive with an #unset APR_HAS_DSO.  I guess it's
possible I broke it since the test drive.

Hmmm, one possible reason you might have got no drivers is that I've used
APU_HAVE_fooSQL, whereas the APR convention is HAS rather than HAVE.
I guess that's a simple enough fix:-)

--
Nick Kew