apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Compilation on Windows
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 22:14:44 GMT
At 10:51 AM 12/9/2004, Tangui Morlier wrote:
>I could not acces to the mailing list archive. If this topic has already been discused
here, please tell me how i can read these messages.

>I used apr in linux without any problem. Now I would like to use the windows version.
As i could not find the binary distribution, I tried to compile it. I downloaded the apr,
apr-util, apr-iconv source archives, untared then and try to compile them with Visual C++
Pro 6.0 as indicated in your web site, but it is not working.
>More info in the log file attached.

This is an easy one, ensure that the undecorated directories
are parallel to each other; e.g.

buildroot\apr\
         \apr-util\
         \apr-iconv\