apr-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject how do I know if libapr was built with --enable-pool-debug or other opts?
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:52:58 GMT
How could I know whether libapr was built with a certain option on or off?

e.g. after building libapr with CPPFLAGS="-DAPR_BUCKET_DEBUG"  and
--enable-pool-debug, I run:

   % apr-config --cppflags
   -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -DAPR_POOL_DEBUG=1 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500
   -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE

so I can see -DAPR_BUCKET_DEBUG, but what about --enable-pool-debug? I
can't find an option to show me that.

Similar to httpd -V I want to be able to see what options a library was
compiled with, so when asking users to submit a bug report, we can
reproduce the same build. Instead asking users to manually paste their
build options, it'd be great to have the -config tool report those
automatically.

Thanks.