apr-dev mailing list archives

From d...@minksonic.net
Subject bug in apr/threadproc/win32/thread.c ?
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:32:11 GMT

I think there may be a minor bug in "apr/threadproc/win32/thread.c".

In apr_thread_exit() at line 137, the handle is closed, but not cleared.
It seems there should be a "thd->td = NULL;" after the CloseHandle().

I realize there should be no further calls with this thread after
apr_thread_exit() is called, but I ran into a case in my code where the main
thread would call apr_thread_detach() to cleanup children after telling them to
exit via mutex protected variable, and the child thread may have already called
apr_thread_exit().

-Dave