apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 roadmap with respect to APR was Re: [NOTICE] CVS to SVN migration complete
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:24:07 GMT
--On Wednesday, November 24, 2004 2:20 PM -0500 Cliff Woolley
<jwoolley@virginia.edu> wrote:

> So sure, screw it.  APR trunk is now 2.0-dev.  Have fun.

Oh, please don't.  We have *no* idea what the changes are or whether we'll
even ultimately accept them.  Please branch Allen's changes off in a
sandbox (cp trunk branches/64-bit-changes) - let him get a workable version
that we can then review, and then merge it in once we're done.  But, these
changes are too drastic and unknown to do the development in trunk.  --
justin