apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nathanael Noblet <nathan...@gnat.ca>
Subject apr_hash_get
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 02:32:57 GMT
Hello,
	I have an application that is being developed using APR. I'm
attempting to use apr_hash_set/get for a hash of functions. I had it
working, it doesn't seem to want to anymore. I realize it sounds like I
changed something but I'm 99% positive that I haven't. Here's the weird
thing, I get NULL returned from the apr_hash_get, but if I iterate
through the hash with apr_hash_next(), I find my key/value?

	Anything I should look for as errors? I've gone over it a few times
but can't figure out what could be causing the mismatch.

--
Nathanael D. Noblet
Gnat Solutions

T/F 250.385.4613