apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: win32 questions
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:30:04 GMT
Branko ─îibej wrote:

>> Cool, well if someone who has commit access could do that, I'd
>> appreciate it.
>

> /me picks up his magic wand... and finds there's also a
> threadproc/beos/threadcancel.c, whereupon he decides to wait for further
>
> Neither seems to be mentioned in any build scripts, though.

Yeah, and both are old enough that they still have the 1.1 license at
the top.  I wonder why they were missed when the conversion happened.
At first I assumed it was a bug in the cvs2svn conversion or something,
but they still exist in the CVS repository, so that doesn't seem likely...

>> In any case, this means I should have something that can generate
>> apr.dsp and libapr.dsp later tonight or tomorrow.  No promises as to
>> how much it'll actually work, since I don't actually have a copy of
>> VC6, but it'll at least look similar enough to the existing ones in
>> the tree that someone on win32 will have a fighting chance to pound it
>> into working order and commit it.
>

> Wonderful. I'll see if I can find some time to test the generator.

Great, thanks.

-garrett