apr-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@xbc.nu>
Subject Re: win32 questions
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:26:38 GMT
Garrett Rooney wrote:

> Branko ─îibej wrote:
>
>> I'd say yes. We can always ressurect it if it becomes interesting.
>
> Cool, well if someone who has commit access could do that, I'd
> appreciate it.

/me picks up his magic wand... and finds there's also a
threadproc/beos/threadcancel.c, whereupon he decides to wait for further

Neither seems to be mentioned in any build scripts, though.

>> Sounds like a bug to me. I wonder how come nobody has noticed yet.
>
> Maybe nobody uses the dlls.

httpd uses the DLLs. :-)

>   Or nobody uses the random number generator.  It is rather new, after
> all.

That's more likely, yes.

> In any case, this means I should have something that can generate
> apr.dsp and libapr.dsp later tonight or tomorrow.  No promises as to
> how much it'll actually work, since I don't actually have a copy of
> VC6, but it'll at least look similar enough to the existing ones in
> the tree that someone on win32 will have a fighting chance to pound it
> into working order and commit it.

Wonderful. I'll see if I can find some time to test the generator.

-- Brane