apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Bradley C. Goldsmith" <b...@blacksheepsoftware.com.au>
Subject apr_poll behaving differently between windows and unix?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 07:51:12 GMT
Hi All,

	I am writing an apache module which is essentially a glorified port
forwarder. This needs to run on both windows and Linux.

	There is a main loop that looks for data ready on a socket and a bucket
brigade and depending on the results of apr_poll() and ap_get_brigade()
respectively, it grabs data from one and sends it to the other.

	This works fine on unix but not on windows. On windows, it seems that
once the socket is signalled it remains with APR_POLLIN set no matter
what.

	Is this a known issue? Or am I missing the point?

Regards,
Brad