apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: renaming apr_filetype enum entries
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:01:03 GMT
On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 04:41:49PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> At 04:20 PM 9/19/2004, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >So if that's fine with everybody and now Bill has pulled down his veto, the only
thing to wait for is the APR_1_1 branch to appear? Any plans for that?
> APR_1_0 should be created soon, before new progress.
> HEAD should be 1_1 till we release it.

Know your tools, boys. We don't have to create a 1.0 branch right now.
Head can be 1.1. If we want 1.0 releases, *then* we create a branch. It is
easy to do that, based on the 1.0 tag. There is no need at all to hold any
development whatsoever.


Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

View raw message