apr-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Break Up each Poll Implmentation
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:04:10 GMT
Attached is a patch that moves each Poll & Pollset implementation into
their own file.

This does not include any changes in my previous patch. This only moves
the existing code as it is in CVS to different files.  There are no code
changes. Just removing of lots of #ifdefs and renaming some of the
defines.

Added Files:
include/arch/unix/apr_arch_poll_private.h
poll/unix/poll_epoll.c
poll/unix/poll_kqueue.c
poll/unix/poll_poll.c
poll/unix/poll_select.c

Removed:
poll/unix/poll.c

Builds and works on Linux and OS-X.  I am pretty sure it breaks the
build system on Netware and Windows.

Are there any objections to breaking up this file into one for each
implementations?

The code was becoming impossible to read with some many different
defines.  I believe the minimal amount of code that is now shared
between each file is acceptable, compared to the previous ifdef hell.

-Paul Querna