apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util/ldap apr_ldap_init.c
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:14:54 GMT
   It looks like it is just the Microsoft SDK that doesn't support
ldap_url_parse().  All of the other known LDAP SDK's support family of
ldap_url_parse() API's.  It would have been nice to get rid of it
completely, but at least it is minimized to one platform SDK.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> Sunday, August 01, 2004 6:24:03
AM >>>
Brad Nicholes wrote:

> How relevant is apr_ldap_url.c?  Which SDK's don't support
> ldap_url_parse()?  Doing a quick search it appears that Novell,
OpenLDAP
> and Netscape SDK's support it.

Not sure - it would be great if we could can it, just need to know why

it was put there. Do the #ifdefs not give away which platform it's
valid
for?

Regards,
Graham