apr-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Using APR
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:09:04 GMT
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> directory for tons of examples on how to use bucket brigades.  You can
> also look at the two ApacheCon talks that I've given on bucket brigades
> (see http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jcw5q/talks/).  You might also pick up a
> copy of Ryan Bloom's book, Apache Server 2.0: The Complete Reference.

For the record, I replied on apache-modules only, with a reference to
my introductory article at http://www.apachetutor.org/dev/brigades
Having just seen the reference to your 2002 talk, I've added your
talk as a reference.

To the OP in reply to your direct contact explaining more about your
problem, you might want to look at the input filter in mod_security,
which does something broadly similar.  But if you want to POST to SSI
you've got a simpler, more fundamental issue to deal with: the default
handler - the one that just sends a file - doesn't accept POST.  If your
data are not large, a simple handler that converts the data to GET
and does an internal redirect might be a simpler workaround.

--
Nick Kew