apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: RC6 take 2
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:26:24 GMT

the fix for this problem was actually committed to apr-util several months
ago.  But for some reason the fix did not make it in to the tag of any of
the RC's.  seems like a tagging problem.  David, can you just bump the tag
on apr-util/xlate/xlate.c up from version 1.21 to 1.22?  Then it will all
be good.

--Cliff