apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: POST to SSI? [was: Using APR]
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:54:30 GMT
"Anthony Wells" <awells@cd-crafters.com> writes:

[...]

> Course, I am wondering, if I do use apreq-2 to parse the POST data,
> how do I then pass this POST data to the subrequest which is definitly
> headed for mod_jk2?  Did I miss something in the apreq-2 function list?

You don't need to do anything special- the POST data in the
apreq filter will automatically be passed on to mod_jk2 (assuming
you're doing an internal redirect; I'm not sure what happens on a
subrequest).  See httpd-apreq-2/env/c-modules/apreq_redirect_test
for an example of using apreq with a redirect.

--
Joe Schaefer